Before you will be able to download anything from this blog you will need to Download u-torrent FREE Just click HERE and follow the simple instructions.
Learn how to produce rap instrumentals, rock songs, techno like the super music producers. Learn every aspect of producing music with Jay Dynasty, a master musician! Complete Music Production lessons Learn Beat Making Learn Scoring Music Learn how to Sample Intensive Engineering Click below to Start Right now

Music Business Contracts

Download Virtual DJ 7

Monday 9 May 2011

Rihanna - Loud

 Click the Image to Buy Rihanna's New Album Loud


Last year, Rihanna released the depressing album "Rated R" with a more dramatic element to it. Just one year later, she comes out with the exact opposite with an album called "Loud". So I'm going to give you my "Track By Track" Review followed by my overall review. 


1.)S&M *****- A catchy fun song about sex and being a dominatrix. She boast "I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it". This is one of three songs with the typical POP beat that you'd heare Lady GaGa or Katy Perry sing over. 


2.)What's My Name (Feat. Drake)***** - The song reminds me of "Rude Boy" but still works for me. I personally don't think Drake should be featured on the song because it doesn't really work that well. The solo version that leaked is the better version in my opinion, but its still a solid track. 


3.)Cheers (Drink To That) *** - The song didn't immediately draw my attention, but after a few listens its enjoyable. Its just not a song I'd search for on my iPod, but also not a song I'd skip if it came on next. 


4.)Fading **** - An emotional song about a relationship that's falling apart. The song came too soon in the track listing. It would've fit perfectly in the last section of the album along with "Love the Way You Lie Part II" 


5.)Only Girl (In the World) **** - The first single and by far the "Loudest" track on the album. I personally think the albums title should have been changed to Only Girl or something better, because this song pretty much wraps up the theme of the over all album. 


6.) California King Bed *** - Slow rock ballad about a couple who's growing apart. Basically "Fading" part II. 


7.) Man Down * - I really don't like this song. It sounds really Reggae and her accent is a little too forced for my taste. 


8.) Raining Man (Feat. Nicki Minaj) ***** - One of my favorites on the album. And even though I'm not really a Nicki Minaj fan, I appreciate her vocals on this track. My favorite part is the chorus. Especially the "Oh yeah yeah, Oh Oh Oh" part. You have to hear it! 


9.) Complicated ***** - This song is amazing. It kinda of reminds me of a more pop version of Beyonce's song "Scared of Lonely". It features a dance beat, yet its a ballad. Another Must Listen! 


10.) Skin **** - Sexy song. I'd actually rearrange the track list and put this somewhere in the early part of the album instead of the breakup songs. Slow start but afterwards, its a decent listen. 


11.) Love The Way You Lie Part II (Feat. Eminem) *** - Its a decent song. The original is better to me, but its still decent. Eminem changes the vibe by yelling over it, but I can't hate on the best rapper of all time! 


Overall the album is a pretty decent album. Its just All over the place. I don't believe it lives up to the title. Its basically the MTV of albums. Four out of eleven tracks are "LOUD". I'd Rearrange the Track listing also. 


1.) S&M 
2.) Only Girl (In The World) 
3.) What's My Name (Feat. Drake) 
4.) Cheers (Drink To That) 
5.) Skin 
6.) Man Down 
7.) Complicated 
8.) Fading 
9.) California King Bed 
10.) Raining Men (Feat. Nicki Minaj) 
11.) Love the Way You Lie Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment